View Profile LordArashi888

45 Movie Reviews

Pretty random, and funny.

That spider is from the Summon Knight series... Taco Bell? Jeeze... Working there sucks enough as it is. Now you are gonna get a bunch of people to come in and make it harder with your advertisement!

Very nice!

The animation was smooth and it flowed nicely. I enjoyed the Banjo-Kazooie music you chose! Keep up the good work!

HAYDS510 responds:

thanks :D

Not bad.

Its pretty good for your first flash submission. Next time, make it a bit longer and maybe add a little more to the plot. I liked the animation though! Keep it up!

RollLip responds:

Thanks for the review. so you liked my animation? you must be the first one...

5 Game Reviews

Wow. This is impressive.

Very nice. You did a good job on this. There is a lot of variety to hair, expression, and clothes. And its not limited to just one character. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. Keep up the good work.

WendyAtticus responds:

Thank you so much! ^_^

Haha!

Zombies rule. For those who loved this, find a book called The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Then retake it and see how you do!

AH! So many traps!

You think you're safe, but you're not! Hahaha! Good job!

1 Audio Review

I like it.

I'll definitely consider you. I have a few spots open you could easily qualify for.

11 Art Reviews

Holy shit!

Dude! I think I found my new desktop background! Total save. Thanks buddy!

betteratbrawl7777 responds:

No problem! Its only fair I pay you back for my present! Also, get online some damn time! Geez!

Beautiful!

First of all, its good to see more of your work! I always get excited when I see something new from you! All of your work is amazing, and this one is no exception to that. At a first glance, my eyes are drawn to her expression! Every time! And her pose is quite sexy too. Another fantastic piece from you, Bizarro. Please keep up the good work. This one is definitely faved.

BizarroJoe responds:

Oh, thanks a lot, Arashi! I'm gonna try to make another one soon, I'd like to get some pace at making these. 'Till next time!
EDIT: "Get excited"... That the type of reaction I like to cause with these!

Find a way to enlarge it, and we're golden.

Pretty good. So... Uh... Whats in the bag? Hehehehe....

Great job, as always! Keep up the good work!

Sorrygirl99 responds:

thanks~
her mom is in the bag... >.>

"There once was a hobo named Joe. He liked to put on a show. He got up and danced, but then he got pantsed. And now, where he is, we don't know." -Adam Hockenberry

Adam @LordArashi888