stick em 4 stick em 4

Pretty random, and funny.

That spider is from the Summon Knight series... Taco Bell? Jeeze... Working there sucks enough as it is. Now you are gonna get a bunch of people to come in and make it harder with your advertisement!

PSP Evil PSP Evil

Very nice!

The animation was smooth and it flowed nicely. I enjoyed the Banjo-Kazooie music you chose! Keep up the good work!

HAYDS510 responds:

thanks :D

Eku Dance Sock Eku Dance Sock

Not bad.

Its pretty good for your first flash submission. Next time, make it a bit longer and maybe add a little more to the plot. I liked the animation though! Keep it up!

RollLip responds:

Thanks for the review. so you liked my animation? you must be the first one...

Resident evil 4 Death Resident evil 4 Death

I've watched this video multiple times.

I can't get enough of it! Good job!
10/10
5/5

Narwhals Narwhals

Wow...

I let this thing loop so many times. It was awesome!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Hells yeah!

Audion sounded good, great animation. It was a tad short, but your vision was portrayed. Keep it up! Good job! Oh, by the way, Zombies rule. Techinically, you rule zombies, which would make you double-rule. Hahaha!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

haha thanks, I like the logic there.

Tripod - Boobs Tripod - Boobs

Haha!

Thats great! Now I have to go get that song for my iPod! Great job! It was very well done. Keep it up.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Wow.

Ten stars man! That was awesome!

Action Brick Action Brick

Freaking hilarious!

Haha good one.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awesome. Just awesome.

Thracian, you can go jump off a building. A tall one. The tallest one you can find. This was a masterpiece. It had great music, animation, and overall style. You obviously think everything has to be in a realistic style, or possibly in your words "kickass". This doesn't need that. Its style fits the story and its something that you could never hope to concieve. And I know that everyone else who enjoys animation would definitely agree with this.

So good job, yet again, on another There She Is. I look forward to the next one. 10/10, 5/5.